Friday 4 May 2018

LO4: Evidence of editing (Matt)

Title graphics

To create the title I wrote 'The Write room' in white text on a black background to in photoshop. I then converted the text into a smart object and used the quick selection tool to select the text .and once the text was selected i changed to the background layer to delete the space where it said 'The White Room'.




As you can see i have removed the background from the area that the text was occupying, which now gives me a transparent area of my image that spells out the name of our 
film which helps build brand identity.







I then exported the image as a PNG image so that i would maintain text transparent text area which meaning i would still be able to see the footage in the backgrpound of the graphic when i imported it in to premiere. 






I also experimented around with other title graphics to add to our production to tell the audience about the  production company


No comments:

Post a Comment